September 15, 2011

Eight

Such a daze.  I'm finally on break from classes and I couldn't be happier.  I am going to head up north to Whangarei for the next half a week to visit family.  I am so excited to get to a beach and stretch my legs.  I am really happy with this year of study, my grades are going strong and I'm enjoying all my classes (most of the time).  I am excited though to be away for a bit.. sleeping in, no assignments, lots of photos.  Hopefully I will be able to post more here also.  And I'm so excited to turn off the Rugby that is currently taken over New Zealand.  It's just not my cup of tea.  Anyways, here are some photos from the past few days, and here is to the next few weeks. xo





(Wille the Bear, you'll learn more about him soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...