September 22, 2011

Eleven

Travelling


I spent all of Wednesday on a bus going back to Hamilton from my parents house up in Northland.  It was a lovely day outside, made me kind of sad to be stuck inside of a bus but it also was nice to, for once, be able to sit and enjoy this beautiful country I am currently living in.  Its so different from my home country of America, or at least Illinois/Wisconsin area.  I usually am the person driving when I come up to visit family so I often miss the landscapes.  Anyway it was a lovely relaxing trip back and I read a few books and took a quick nap.  It's hard to get photos through a bus window but mine were surprisingly tidy, so here are few snapshot.
 Auckland City
Brynderwyn Hills


Also before I left I took a picture of Andrew's seedlings he is preparing for this years summer garden, and when I got back I was pleasently surprised that they had grown so much!!


 before
now, what  a difference a week can make!
 ALSO we have peas growing on the sweet pea plant!!
What a great week this has been, so excited about the next one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...