August 21, 2013

Top 12 for Winter

I love winter because no matter how much time you spend in your pjs on the couch laying in bed no one can make you feel bad about that, because it's comfort and outside is cold and rainy.  So this is my favorite time of the year because I can lay around and read, eat, watch tv and not feel bad about it, or feel like I am missing out on beautiful sunny days.  

Here is my top 12 things I'm loving this winter time, some old, some new.. all awesome!

 
TV:
S02 of The Newsroom
S01 of Orange is the New Black
All Seasons of Dance Moms

BOOKS:
Here is Where - Andrew Carroll
Joyland - Stephen King 


MUSIC:
Unknown Pleasures - Joy Division

BEAUTY:
Mayebelline Color Show - Dottie
Rimmel UK Concealer
Davines OI All in One Milk
Bath and Bodyworks Honeysuckle Lotion
Marc Jacobs Dot

FOOD:
Caramel Apples, more like sliced apples and dip but these are so much prettier -
I'm so so so excited to head back to the USA in Nov. for some Autumn/Winter goodness! 


Until next time, xxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...