September 18, 2013

trends - plaid is rad

I swear the more I look at clothes online and what is in trend, the more excited I get about going back to the US in the autumn/winter.  It's absolutely my favorite time of the year.  And tonight my amazing friend Katherine and I had our weekly ANTM/Project Runway night and I just got the urge to make heaps of dress.  Thankfully I have tomorrow off, I'm going to sew up a storm, but I probably will only get the mending stuff done and leave the real creative stuff for another day.

Anyways here are some of my absolute favorites at the moment.

I know, I usually give individual links but all of these items are from the same place, River Island!  So hunt them down and find awesome styles there.


And here are some dream pieces that I would love to own/find cheaper versions of, cause realistically I am a poor college student.


Are you loving the plaid/tartan trend?  I am, how grunge of me- I was really into it in the early 90's but I was like 9 or 10 at that time and was not cool enough or fashion forward enough to even think about wearing it.  Now I'm obsessed but I haven't taken the leap into it yet, I'm going to.  

Anyways, until next time, xxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...