September 15, 2012

48: looking forward

finally, FINALLY, I'm on my two week break from classes.  I have been so looking forward to this part of the year.  I have a few assignments I need to work on over the break but I plan on getting a lot of gardening work done, lots of sewing done, and lots of spring cleaning accomplished over the next few weeks.  Also getting some tattoo work done, a trim of my fringe and getting some new responsibilities at work hosting events on my own!  Things are coming together for summer plans too, so looking forward this summer. 

Not really an eventful blog post but I hope to write a bunch over the break and update with my projects that I have planned.  But for now enjoy the weekend :)


Abandoned Farms - Alyson Eberle 06/2004 Freeport Illinois.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...