October 06, 2012

What a windy week's end

I had an amazing week's end in Auckland with my best friend Sam.  We went with our friend Jacques to see Robyn and she was amazing.  She shows so much emotion and acts out her songs, it's brilliant! The rest of my trip was long walks, lots of food, and seeing another amazing friend Paul.  We went to some second hand stores around Sam's house and I managed to take a few photos sneakily with my phone.  

We spent the majority of our time eating candy and watching American Horror Story (which we both never really watched and had no interest in before that day) and then we discussed the show over breakfast-for-dinner.  It was an amazing week's end.  And now over the weekend I have been working and finishing up assignments.  

Til next time, xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...