January 08, 2013

New Year

So it's a new year and I have some new goals I want to focus on during 2013.  Last year my main goal was to get a job at the local museum, which I accomplished quickly into the new year, so I'm optimistic that I can knock some of these goals off with in the first few months of 2013!

+ write and publish a children's book.  I have written a few and I need to edit and send them through to publishers, it's something I have been playing around with for a wee while and I think I have good ideas that could make it to print.


+ get healthy, this is not to do with appearance or slimming down- because frankly I love how I am shaped.  But I have serious knee injuries from my childhood that needs to be addressed and fixed.  So I am looking into what I need to do for that to happen.



+ start a business.  One of my amazing close friends and myself have been looking into doing function photography.  I already do event hosting and management at my job, and I have done photography for many weddings and a few local photo-shoots- so I think it would be awesome to try and combined the two.



+ be busy every weekend.  I just want to spend as much time with my friends and family as I can.  I was super lucky to be given a car for Christmas from my Dad, and now I have the transport I needed to go out and be more social.



+ perform more, I want to write more music and do more gigs with Owl and Cat.  I have this desire to be creative.



+ contribute to other blogs and make more of a Hamilton blogging presence.  I know a few other local bloggers, and I really want to make a larger group of friends who are interested and actively blogging, I think it would be amazing to be able to widen my scope of this city and the beautiful people in it.



+ that leads me to my last goal.. I want to blog here 3 to 4 times a week.  I haven't been able to keep it up for longer than two months at a time, but I really want to make a good effort!  I love writing and I love exploring the city I live in, I need to post more.



xxo


1 comment:

  1. YAY! I absolutely love this. We have very similar goals! Let's up the ante in the Hamilton blogging circle. I'm so keen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...