September 01, 2013

One of the best

So the past few months I have been up and down, life sometimes just gets to you, it's been a hard time.  But I have amazing family and friends helping me along the way, and this little lady has been more than perfect.  She is one of my all time best friends for the past few years and each second I am around her we get closer- it's creepy.  But she has done so much for me in the past few months just being there with support- I could never have hoped or wished for a better friend, nor could I ever repay her for her kindness and love. 

Last night we went to karaoke and then hung out for ages, and sadly none of the food pictured was consumed but we do love our junk food so I felt it was fitting to pair two of my favorite things together (food and Courtney) :D

I haven't smiled so much than last night hanging with her, and I am super lucky to have her and all my other amazing friends around me in hard times.  I thank the stars each night for all the amazing people I know and love.

And on that note I should now get to my homework which is due tomorrow but been pushed aside for a "My Cat From Hell" marathon, oh man, it's such a great show.. 

xxo.

1 comment:

  1. I love that show! The Cesar Milan of cats! Soft eyes (Jackson voice) love this post too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...