September 01, 2013

Sunday Top 10

Some Sunday fashion loving at the moment, here are some of my favorite things for the upcoming few months.  It's weird for me because I am going into Spring here in NZ but in Nov. I will be jumping into Winter again when I am visiting the States, so I'm kind of all over the place fashion wise, but I'm doing what I always have done and loving what I love and sticking with my fashion gut. 

I've always been the type of person to wear darker colors  and I tend these days to stick to work approved colors when shopping, makes it easier, so I wear a lot of red, white, and black- not bad colors.  I'm pretty mixy-matchy too when it comes to my personal style, but i'm trying to develop it into, uh, something interesting.  I guess as long as I am happy. xxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...